- Yes. $25 per person for students /non-profits with operating budgets less than $500,000 and $50 per person for businesses/for profit organizations
- If you are unable to pay the full amount, we will need a specified amount that you can commit to before the date of the event – even if it is tentative.
Please note that staff do not accept payment for personal use. All funds received from speaking engagements are used to further the mission of Pride Center of Western New York. Speaking fees are an important and much-needed revenue source to sustain us as a nonprofit organization. We are particularly sensitive to the needs of nonprofit organizations and those with limited funds. Inability to pay the established amount should not discourage you from requesting a speaker from the Pride Center. We are committed to reviewing such instances on a case-by-case basis. We do not want cost to be a deciding factor in bringing an event to your community and will work with you on ideas and alternative resources if necessary. If you are unable to meet the established fees, you can apply for a fee waiver (link to application)
- Minimum booking of 2 hours
- Not at this time.
- If cancelled outside 30 days of event, no fee will be incurred.
- If cancelled inside 30 days and before 7 days of event, ½ of fee will be due.
- If canceled inside 7 days of event entire fee will be due.
- Should a training need to be rescheduled to another date after booking outside 15 days of event, no fee with be incurred. If rescheduled within 7 days of event, ½ of fee will be due to apply to final invoice.
- We have a minimum of 10 participants for an event. If you have a smaller group, we can work with you to identify another organization to collaborate with to meet the minimum requirement.
- We have the ability to bring a computer and projector, but if you have built in equipment, please let us know. We also request access to your wireless internet connection and permissions for YouTube if possible.
- For virtual training, we can join your Go To Meeting, Microsoft Teams, Skype, etc. platform. If you need us to use our Zoom account, we need the number of attendees for the session and if you want registration ahead of the event.
- If Pride Center staff are reporting to your business or organization, they will need you to send them information about the safety measures you have in place prior to their visit.
- If the Pride Center is hosting, trainees will be sent our procedures prior to their visit. Upon arrival, trainees will need to visit our wellness checkpoint.