Visit the Pride Center
Over the last year, our team has done their best to maintain engagement via Zoom, WebEx, social media platforms, even calling clients just to check in. We released a survey in July 2020 asking for feedback from community members to help inform us on the things we'd need to have in place if we were to reopen our building to visitors. We recieved an incredible amount of feedback and have used it to craft policies to keep you safe now that we have reopened our doors for in-person visitors.
W have begun reintroducing small group meetings and rolling out in-person services, we will continue our virtual services and have plans to expand our offerings to ensure that LGBTQ people are getting the support they need.
Below, you will learn all you need to know in planning your visit to the Pride Center. For more information, please call us at 716-852-7743 or send an email to email@example.com
- Visitors must make an appointment prior to their visit (hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00 p.m.)
- Visitors are not permitted to bring food or drink into the building.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older. Visitors age 60 or older are discouraged from visiting due to increased risk of COVID-19.
- Visitors must undergo symptom and temperature checks when entering the building. Those who report COVID-19 exposure or symptoms in the past 14 days are not permitted to visit. Individuals with temperatures of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or greater will also not be permitted to visit.
- Visitors must use the Pride Center's central check-in system upon entering the building
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Visitors must use hand sanitizer upon entering the building
- Visitors must practice social distancing (at least 6 ft. apart) while in the building