Here for Gay & Bisexual+ Men
WORKSHOPS FOR MEN
The Sex You Want is a two hour workshop designed for gay men, bi+ men -- including gay/bi+ men who are transgender. We will talk about how we feel about sex, how we can negotiate and access better sexual encounters and relationships. You will learn how to have more pleasurable sex in a way that enhances your overall health and well-being. The workshop will cover from oral and anal pleasure to other more adventurous activities.
Our facilitators deliver a realistic approach to sexual health that is honest, non-judgmental and conscious of stigmatizing language.
Some of the topics we cover include:
- What sexual health means for gay/bi+ men
- Why it's important to talk sex with your health care provider
- Myths and misconceptions about the sexual health of gay/bi+ men
- HIV testing and STI screening
- Condoms, PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis), PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis), and TasP (treatment as prevention)
- Communicating expectations, needs, desires, etc. with partners
- Safety tips when using dating apps and more
Duration: one 2-hour session
For more information or to enroll, call 716-852-7743 or send an email to email@example.com