Here for People of Transgender Experience
Trans Health Services include:
- Linkage to Primary Care
- Linkage to Mental Health and Substance Use Counseling
- Linkage to Gender Affirming Medical Care including Hormone Therapy, Gender Affirming Surgery, Chest/Breast Health, Pelvic Wellness Exams, and PAP Tests
- Linkage to Screenings & Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- HIV Testing, Treatment & Prevention, including PrEP and PEP
- Harm Reduction Counseling
- Assistance with Legal Name and Gender Marker Change
- Sexual Health Workshops: see Sexual Health page
- Special services for trans youth and their families: see Youth page
social & support groups
TransGeneration Support Group
TransGeneration promotes the exploration of gender in a positive & affirming environment. We meet for discussion, friendship, social activities, & support. Meetings are held monthly. Due to COVID-19, TransGeneration is meeting in a hybrid format and participants can attend in-person or virtually via Zoom.
Living the Experience Group
This group supports transgender* people in all stages coming out. Whether you’re still in the closet or have recently come out, Under Construction is a safe, affirming place to share your thoughts and feelings about the coming out process. It is also a good place to build your support network, ask questions, and learn about resources that might benefit you. This group is open to people of trans experience, non-binary/genderqueer/gender non-conforming people, people who are intersex, and those questioning their gender identity. Fill out our group registration form or contact email@example.com for more information.