Home > Who We Are
Who We Are
The mission of the Pride Center of Western New York is to work with the community to make Western New York a safe, healthy, and satisfying place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer people to live, work, and establish their families.
The Pride Center envisions an LGBTQ community in which individuals feel safe, secure, and affirmed where they live, work, worship, and play. The Pride Center will be an integrated part of the social fabric of Western New York, nurtured by those we have served.
We pride ourselves in
- Sustaining a welcoming community characterized by dignity, inclusivity, and compassion.
- Advocating for equality and justice for our community.
- Leveraging our rich history to drive continuous development and strategic adaptation to meet the changing needs of the community.
- Facilitating empowerment, enrichment, and self-expression in our community.
- Committing to the advancement of the WNY region as a place where LGBTQ people can thrive.
- Being fiscally responsible based on integrity, efficiency, and stewardship of our community resources.
OUR SERVICE AREA
The Pride Center serves Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chatauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, and Wyoming Counties.
The Pride Center is located at 278 Delaware Ave., Buffalo, NY.