While we've limited our building to a small number of visitors a day, we are very much here to serve and connect our community. Many of our services and programs are operating remotely and our phone lines remain open during business hours, with our team ready to share current information and connect you to services.
Our staff are equipped with the technology they need to run many of our groups and services online using confidential, HIPAA-compliant tools to ensure we are delivering quality care.
- Social groups, internships and one-on-one support sessions;
- Self-Administered HIV testing / Counseling;
- Linkage to mental health counseling;
- Linkage to substance use treatment services and groups;
- Insurance enrollment navigation services;
- Smoking Cessation Support;
- Legal Name Change Assistance
Silver Pride Project Coffee Hour
Saturdays, 12 - 1:00pm
Known as the "Silver Pride Coffee Hour", this weekly virtual meet-up offers LGBTQ+ seniors an opportunity to connect and discuss various topics as well as, share information and resources that may be of interests to older adults.
1st Tuesday + 3rd Monday of each month, 6:00 p.m.
Peer-led group that promotes the exploration of gender in a positive & affirming environment.
Soul 2 Soul
1st Wednesday of each month, 6:00 p.m.
Find more groups on our community calendar